This five minute tip from author Bob Bentz answers the most popular question about website design: The first thing you do in web site design is not design for the desk top. Author Bob Bentz and host Matthew Cummings discuss why mobile is not a nice to have but a necessity.
Marketing is an ongoing contest for people’s attention. Mobile marketing is all about customer engagement and acquisition with a relevant message that provides the response a brand is seeking. Mobile is the closest a brand can get to its customer. What we’ll be discussing today is how a brand or business can take advantage of marketing in the age of mobile. Today's episode is hosted by Matthew Cummings.
Some of what we'll be covering includes:
- How did you get your start in mobile?
- What are your favorites tips for text messaging?
- Mobile advertising is the fastest growing medium in the marketing world today. What do you attribute that to? And, how can businesses best buy advertisements on mobile?
- More consumers are using ad blockers today. How much of a threat are ad blockers to the mobile advertising industry?
- Where is the best place to advertise to download an app?